Diesel forklift truck RX 70 6.0 – 8.0 t
Power intelligently defined
Upit za RX 70 6.0 – 8.0 t
Popunite formu. Odgovorićemo Vam u najkraćem mogućem roku.
STILL RX 70-60/80 diesel forklift trucks with a load capacity of up to 8 tonnes are equipped with a diesel-electric drive. This combines the advantages of a powerful internal combustion engine with the precision of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a longer service life and lower operating costs.
All drive components are encapsulated to provide protection against dust and water penetration. As a result the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry, paper industry and the drinks industry.
Customers in the logistics and freight-carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads. The driver has an excellent all-round view thanks to the high seat position and driver’s cab offset to one side.
The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. The driving and lifting behaviour can be tailored to operational circumstances or the driver’s preferences. Five driving programmes are available.
The Blue-Q energysaving mode cuts energy consumption by 10 per cent with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 6.0 – 8.0 t in detail
- Diesel-electric drive with powerful industrial engines: high availability, longer service life and low operating costs
- Can lift up to 8 tonnes with a load centre of 600 or 900 mm
- Move goods effectively: driving speed of up to 20 km/h
- High delivery volume at low engine speeds due to electrically controlled hydraulic pump
- Safe load handling even with heavy loads due to robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Premium driver’s seat offers the best seat ergonomics
- Safe and comfortable entry and exit due to large, non-slip and clearly visible step
- Choose from a range of individual control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Perfect all-round safety: narrow mast profile and large viewing windows on all sides
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent visibility over load and fork carriage
- Optimal stability thanks to low centre of gravity (truck)
- Convenient step and grab handles ensure high operator safety
- Robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast brings added safety for drivers and the environment
- Select maximum turnover or maximum efficiency: 5 driving programmes leave you in control
- Speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Powerful and precise hydraulic operation reduces breakages: safe load handing thanks to sensitive and direct hydraulic control
- Ideal for confined spaces thanks to smaller working widths
- Optimal visibility over the truck contours due to narrow overhead guard profile struts and large windows
- Efficient block stacking thanks to narrow truck frame
- Low fuel consumption: Reduction of operating costs and CO2 emissions
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 10 per cent at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
- Thanks to ultra-modern exhaust gas regeneration, forklift truck emissions fall well below the emissions limit values in the current EU 3b standard (combination of oxidation catalyst and soot particle filter, as well as selective catalytic reaction /Ad Blue)
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)